Gatha Ahunavad – Yasna 31.6
6. ahmāi anghat vahishtem, ye moi vidvāo vaochat haithim;
māthrem yim haurvatāto, ashahyā ameretātaschā;
mazdāi avat khshathrem, yat hoi vohu vakhshat mananghā.
“To him shall befall the best, who, the learned one, recites (vaochat) to me the true Manthra, which is of Haurvatat (Perfection), of Asha (Righteousness), and of Ameretat (Immortality); (and who speaks) about that Khshathra (power) for Mazda, which increases for Him through Vohu Manah.”
Note: 1. Mathra shall lead the soul to perfection and immortality by understanding Asha – the Divine Plan. 2. Compare mazdāi avat khshathrem with khsathremchā ahurāi ā in Yatha ahu vairyo.
Farvardin Yasht – Karda XIII – XVI (para 49 to 58)
XI. 49. We venerate….the Fravashis…who come towards the dwellings during the time of Hamaspathmaedhem (gahambar) and move about there for ten (days and) nights, yearning for this help, thus:
50. Who shall praise, who shall venerate, who shall sing (prayers), who shall love, who shall welcome us, with milk-preparations, clothes in hand and righteously led prayers. Who amongst us will be remembered here by name? Which of your souls will venerate? Who among us will receive gifts (dāthrem), which shall be for us food for immortality, for ever and ever eternity.
Note: The practice of nāmgrahan “taking individual names” in prayers has its origins here.
51. The man who shall venerate the (Fravashis) with milk-preparations, clothes in hand and righteously led prayers, shall be thus blessed by the pleased, happy, unharmed, powerful righteous Fravashis.
52. In his house may there be an increase of cattle and men, may there be swift horses and strong carriages (derejaras vākhsho), may that man be strong and famous who shall indeed venerate us with milk-preparations, clothes in hand and righteously led prayers.
XIV.53. We venerate….the Fravashis…who show the path to good waters, which (the waters) before this were standing still and unflowing in one place for a long time.
54. But now the (waters) flow on the path created by Mazda, on the way created by the lord and towards the place determined for waters, for the happiness of Ahura Mazda and for the happiness of Amesha Spentas.
XV.55. We venerate….the Fravashis…who look after the growth of attractive, fruit bearing trees, which (the trees) before this were standing still, not growing and in one place for a long time.
56. But now the (trees) grow on the path created by Mazda, on the way created by the lord and towards the place and time determined for (their growth), for the happiness of Ahura Mazda and for the happiness of Amesha Spentas.
XI.57. We venerate….the Fravashis…who have shown the proper paths to the stars, the moon, the sun and the endless lights, which (the heavenly bodies) before this were static and standing in one place for a long time on account of the malice of the daevas, and the attacks of the daevas.
58. But now they (the heavenly bodies) move forth in the faraway orbits (adhvano) hoping to soon reach the end of time which (will bring the) good Frashokereti.
Note: Kardehs 14, 15 and 16 states that the Fravashis vivified the waters, plants and heavenly bodies, lend them motion and made them dynamic from static.
THE KAYANIAN DYNASTY:King Kae Khushru – Bizan & Manizeh: From the meeting of Bizan and Manizeh to Afrasiyab imprisoning Bizanin a dungeon.