- A religion is made up of three aspects –knowledge, practices and living. Being a Mazdayasni Zarthoshti is a complete package of all these three aspects. The following seven teachings are most essential to make a person a true Mazdayasni Zarthoshti.
- Understanding the Mazdayasni Zarthoshti religion and practicing it, especially the ethical aspects – which include Humata “good thoughts” Hukhta “good words” and Hvarshta “good deeds.”
- Having the Navjote performed at the proper age, that is, after completing six years and before completion of nine years and thereafter wearing the Sadra-Kasti throughout life.
- Doing Kasti regularly and reciting Farajyat prayers (at least the small one) daily.
- Regularly visiting the Agyari or Atash Behram.
- Marrying a Mazdayasni Zarthoshti at the appropriate time and having at least 2 children.
- Believing in and participating in rituals and having them performed when necessary.
Going for Dokhmenashini after death, wherever a dakhma is available.